1. By 2019, the Faculty of Civil Engineering & Planning of Bung Hatta University became a higher education institution in the field of engineering that is superior and dignified nationally and internationally, and able to play an active role in nation building through the process of education, research and community service.
2. Produce graduates who are independent and ethical, have competencies in the field of engineering (Architecture, Civil, Regional and City Planning (Planology), Construction Economic Engineering (Quantity Surveying), and the built environment in general and able to compete at national and international levels.
To realize this vision, the Faculty of Civil Engineering & Planning mission was formulated as follows:
1. Implementing and developing education and teaching-oriented progress in science and technology Creating a conducive academic climate and upholding scientific freedom.
2. Carry out academic research and applications in the fields of science and technology
3. Carry out service by applying technical knowledge to the welfare of the community
4. Build cooperation with all competent stakeholders.