"Becoming a superior and dignified Civil Engineering Study Program towards entrepreneurial world-class study programs in 2045".
- Organizing education to produce graduates with global competitiveness and can try in the field of civil engineering which is supported by the mastery of information technology and foreign languages.
- Produce graduates who are dignified and religious according to the values of Bunghataism and have an entrepreneurial spirit in the construction industry.
- Creating a conducive academic climate and supporting international quality research activities.
- Carry out community service activities for the welfare of the people, the people and the nation.
- Develop a productive and sustainable network of cooperation with national and international institutions.
- Creating a good and sustainable governance system.
- Produce graduates who are qualified and competent to meet the global demands for business in the construction industry, and have high self-esteem.
- Producing noble graduates based on religion and ethics in accordance with the values of kebunghattaan that is honest, polite, discipline and economical and has an entrepreneurial spirit so as to be able to capture opportunities in the construction industry.
- Producing quality research and contribute to the advancement of science and technology
- Carry out community service that is sustainable and environmentally sound.
- Establishing sustainable cooperation with various institutions both at home and abroad.
- Realizing transparent, accountable and credible governance in order to create a conducive academic atmosphere.