Outline of the study program Vision
is one of the disciplines that are closely related to the activities of designing buildings and structures (on a micro scale), to cities and regions on the messo and macro scales.
is the ideal of the study program to become the best study program especially in the application of values and rules in the world of architecture, especially local wisdom.
Field of Built Environment Design
is a container that is characterized by the dominance of man-made structures that will be used as a medium in the application of science.
Wisdom, view of life or noble values contained in the wealth of local culture which is one of the strengths and identifiers of the Architecture study program at Bung Hatta University with similar study programs at other universities.
Competitiveness at the Southeast Asian Level in 2033
In line with the university's aspirations to reach the world class, then 2033 (in accordance with the strategic plan) is the achievement of architectural study programs to be recognized at the Asian level.
Milestone of Architecture Study Program Bung Hatta University
Strengthening Management and Governance Systems
Strengthening Autonomy and Independence with competitiveness at the national level
Academic Quality Improvement to Achieve Competitiveness at the ASEAN Level
Academic Quality Improvement to Achieve Competitiveness at the Asian Level
The mission of the Architecture study program is to carry out quality education, research and community service in a democratic climate by upholding academic freedom and applying science, technology, art and culture to improve the welfare of mankind, as stated in:
- Increasing the role of the Architecture study program in the development of scientific thoughts, ideas of planning and design, and technology that is environmentally sound and local wisdom;
Developing the Architecture study program as an open and reliable institution with the object of developing human resources, curriculum, organization, facilities and programs in accordance with the paradigm of architectural development in the present and future;
3. Realizing the Architecture study program as a center of excellence in architectural education, especially in the field of regional architecture;
4. Improving the quality and quantity of research as a basis for scientific development which refers to the road map of study program research in the development of regional architecture;
5. Making globalization issues and demands about identity, technology and sustainability architecture / environment as themes in the development of academic activities, research and its application to society;
6. Produce graduates who meet employment needs;
7. Preparing graduates for study programs to be ready to continue on to postgraduate education;
8. Raising regular communication with alumni, graduate users and universities both at home and abroad for networking (networking).
The objectives of the Bung Hatta University Architecture study program are:
1. Produce competent architectural scholars (KKNI) who are able to raise regional cultural diversity in architectural work as a hallmark of graduates to compete at the Asian level;
2. Prepare graduates or graduates who are able to design and master architectural science at the conceptual level.
3. Prepare graduates to enter professional and postgraduate education.
The preparation of objectives and strategies for the achievement of the Architecture study program begins with a SWOT analysis to see all the strengths and weaknesses with the aim to provide a strong picture in the later development.
FTSP - UBH: Dekan FTSP Dr. Nengah Tela, M.Sc menerima delegasi dari International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), dalam rangka mengisi kerja sama UBH - IIUM. Delegasi IIUM diketuai Oleh Dr Mohamad Saiful Nizam dan diikuti oleh 15 mahasiswa tahun akhir program studi Quantity Surveying. Kegiatan yang direncanakan selama di Universitas Bung Hatta seperti berikut:
- Dialog antara mahasiswa UBH dengan mahasiswa IIUM mengenai pelaksanaan kerja praktek.
- Perbincangan kerja sama pembelajaran ke dua institusi antara dosen QS UBH denganbdosen QS IIUM.
- Kuliah bersama mahasiswa UBH dan mahasiswa IIUM, dan melakukan kunjungan instansi dan proyek di Sumbar.
Delegasi akan berada di padang dari tanggal 29 Okt hingga 3 Nov 2018.
ARSITEKTUR - Mahasiswa Arsitektur angkatan 2015 Sulaiman (kiri) dan Ahmad Redo Hervando (Kanan) memenangkan Sayembara Rumah Murah Fanatik yang diadakan oleh Universitas Warmadewa, Denpasar, Bali. Dalam sayembara ini mereka memperoleh peringkat kedua. Semoga menjadi inspirasi bagi mahasiswa yang lain untuk mencapai prestasi lainnya.
FTSP-UBH, Mahasiswa Teknik Sipil se-Indonesia mengadakan Temu Wicara Nasional ke XXIX tahun 2018 ini. Temu Wicara ini dihadiri oleh 700 mahasiswa Teknik Sipil se-Indonesia. Pembukaan acara ini dilaksanakan di Kampus Proklamator 1 Universitas Bung Hatta Padang, Indonesia.